Monday, January 14, 2008

Are you fat?

This one is from a friend and owner of Fat Man site and other sites in the past. It's pretty cool and I trust him. So have a look. We are talking about weight loss, not money loss, ok?

This is an interview with one of my trusted friends and admins of the past:

js: so how much have you lost since inception of your site?

Fat Man: over 40 lbs

js: Wow!

js: and in what period of time

Fat Man: 5 months or 6

my surgery derailed me a bit

js: Is there anything else you would like to tell my readers?

js: So what else would you like to say?

Fat Man: ok, nothing else, just change your eating and physical activity and you will get in shape. But also visit my site for more info.

js: Ok, what is your URL?

Fat Man: http://www.fatmanunleashed.com/

js: Ok thanks man! js

No comments: