Monday, January 7, 2008

All-teamed-up private ad-coop rotator

The below email below is from Joseph Shipley, my direct sponsor in All-teamed-up.

In essense, if you are a free member get upgraded to pro by MIDNIGHT tonight and he will add you to his rotator so you can get in profit.

If you're already pro and have less than 3 Pro's below you, and you're not on his list, get your info to him.

Here is his email:

Shipley here,

The following people are Pro Members In My Lineage and are eligible to be placed into
my rotator provided they do not already have a minimum of 3 Personally Sponsored Referrals.

If you are on the list below or I have someway omitted you, then please advise me as soon as possible
I intend to set the rotator up and load you all in not later than Wednesday. If there are errors or omissions
I need to know now, so help me out and not only confirm that you are there but also look very closely
at your ATU Url, I have done my best to assure accuracy, but I am not exactly perfect, still working on it.

This list DOES NOT include any FREE Members, the deal was all ProMembers would be put into the rotator
and I would help them get a minimum of 3, so if you are a FREE Member then get upgraded Monday so that
I can include you in this Advertising Effort.

Why am I doing this? for 2 reason, The First is that I want you to make money so that you will have it
for our BIG ONE in April and The Second reason is that I will hopefully cycle out of the ATU 2x10 this month
and I do not want it to be over.

I look at it this way each one of you below are worth $1,800.00 each you do the math, I also know that I can
not do this with out you. So when you cycle out I make money you make money and everyone is happy....right?

Onetia White
onetia
A and S
as
Ron Ochitwa
sanron
Michael Clark
mclark
Paul Mitchell
moneyweb
Pamala Beall
pbeall@adelphiacom
Khar Choo Low
atuatu1
Chris Randall
crmedia
Erik Mollink
incomecreator
Reed Hyde
scooter
Victor Carnley
tycoon
John Stankiewicz
micronuts
Wayne Davis
davco
Donna McCrossen
donna
Ron Ely
annie5727
Bonnie Lindquist
banetta
Margaretha Neumann
cashy
milan jurica
topolecka
Russell Snyder
russ451
Dan Bourdon
shadow
Ray Ponterotto
rayponte
Bill Schlosser
badger
Arlie Lammers
lifequest
Jeff Wlliams
jeffwill
Michael Folkerts
eaglemarketing
Donald Cox
donsbiz88
Gregg Laikin
greggsid
Jerrell Ritter
jcritter
Winston Bradley
web8162
Holly Smeltzer
holly
Marsha Souder
marso
Beverly Lemke
blemke
Gregory Rigaud
placetobe
Franklin Neece
exfirecap03
Shirley Williams
teamtx
Bill Ricke
billricke
blake smith
smith3000
Ragai Yani
ragai
Joann Morris
jogaym
Alda Venables
redmond
Tamasne Fehervari
earntogether
lynn schaus
parkalan
michael connolly
hawkeye
Terry Kreuz
cruising
Dale Streblow
dstreb
Nancy Navarro
win4you
Eric Polden
ejpolden
Nancy Tolin
kelcase
Sid Caruthers
wildfire
Bob Hall
scorpio5
james byrd
jahmer
John carter
jc2216
Barry Naidoo
roybarry
Mike Guerra
mkeg
Hannu Kananen
prokan

After you have made sure that the information above is correct I would like for you to select one
of the choices below, the choice you select will generate an email. In The body of the email
Include the following information....

1 Name, First and Last
2 Telephone Number
3 Any other information that you would like to share.

Use one of the links below:

I already have 3 personally sponsored Pro Members:

I confirm that the information above is correct and that the URL is accurate:

I Believe that something is wrong and will explain in this email then contact you:

I Am a FREE Member and will upgrade to PRO by Monday Night and want to be included:

No comments: