Saturday, July 26, 2008

OceanSideWealth and Jake of ASA

[quote name='Jake234' date='Jul 26 2008, 08:44 PM' post='184502']
I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, GO VISIT ANOTHER FORUM. KEEP IT UP MICRONUTS.
[/quote]

Now look Jake. I don't mean to stir up any trouble. Am a reviewer. An investigator, and someone that also participates if it deems worthy, in my opinion.

You too have published your opinions in the past, and I won't remind you of the trash you promoted, or should I?

We all have.

Now let's close that era. We both are smarter now and are helping folks.

The same with this deal.

Am not here to trash it.

Am here to invstigate it and put my hard earned money into it! So are you!

ok?

So don't you give me any s h i t over investigating this one and getting all the answers! That's supposed to be your job as well! Unless you are bought out or what? Am sure you are not and you too investigate these things as well! OK?

OK!

Now shut up and give us the goods! Sorry to be so upfront and uptight! But it is YOUR JOB to give us all the facts, instead you are getting pissed off over your pet project, or so it seems! Don't delete this as I will then post it elsewhere!a

js

admin of 9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml

No comments: