Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have decided to ad a surf site: HitHounds

I have decided to ad a surf site, not from some big dogs, but from someone that deserves a chance. Here is the letter I received:

“Good Morning js,

Hope you are doing well this morning. I don't know what the protocol for this is but I wanted to let you know that I have a new Manual Traffic exchange website. It is called www.hithounds.com. I offer a higher surf ratio than any other traffic exchange out there as far as I know. Take a look. If you would like you can post it and if any of your readers sign up for free and contact me directly at jtinc8@gmail.com to let me know they found the link on your blog I will automatically upgrade them to gold membership free. Take a look and let me know what you think if you wish. Keep in mind it is new and currently only have 40 members but it is growing steadily. Thank you again and you have a great day.”

You will have to copy and paste the above email address into your e-mail client (as I don’t want Robots to pick it up and send a lot of spam to her). So... sign up using the link in blue, above, send an e-mail to Twana, and you will be upgraded to GOLD for free. I like the site. Click on the Advertising button and .... take advantage! I sure did! Or don’t, that way I have less competition (hahahahaha!).

Actually, I have an agreement with Admin... if you sign up via my link, above, you need not send her an e-mail. You will be upgraded to GOLD automatically (if Admin is at her workstation at that moment, of course).

By the way, this site is purely for advertising your stuff. There are no ad packages and so on. So it’s totally fun and legit. Consider purchasing SPLASH pages that come up at LOGIN (I went for two, five bucks a piece). An excellent way to get in front of folks who are signing in to the site!

UPDATE: Admin has stepped out fo a while and will upgrade you to GOLD once she returns. Otherwise it’s pretty quick. Signups are pouring in fast on this one! And that’s nice to see!

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey John...thanks for the heads-up on the new surf site. I like surfing for ad credits and will definately take a look!

js said...

Hey thanks for stopping by Jim! Yes, I like this one and like giving the underdog a chance to succeed out there.

js