Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Prosperity Game

The Prosperity Game

Wow things are sizzling in our team there. Am sure glad I joined that particular team. Why? Because even Corporate is figuring out what we're doing in there, our methods and techniques in playing that game (which again, is not a ponzi, just search on ProsperityGame for my other write-ups), and adopting those techniques! We are the leaders!

Our team is the hottest in the whole world-wide game. (I can't reveal the real name until it is fully online). But you can join our team now and enjoy the fun. We have a group chat on Skype as well, open 24 hours, and we do party! Instructions on how to join in that skype chat group will come in an email to you once you join in the fun.

What's unique about our team is that we have long-time players of the game managing placements, so that they are optimal and helps all of us, including those who are shy at telling others about what we have here. But they are becoming less and less shy as they are seeing the success and the camaraderie in the team.

I myself just bought yet another position today! Without fear! Why should I spend my money in questionable surfs, autosurfs, and hyip ponzis when these days they tend to fold after one round? Way to risky in those! While this board game has existed for years and will soon be online. Now.. our Team does have an online back-office, where you can check your positions, get training, and much more. Well, that's enough from me!

Oh and one last thing, when you are making your payment? In the comment field do mention that John Stankiewicz sent you. Makes my ego feel glad. So I have to feed it on occasion, you see?

No comments: