Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hey your life sucks and here's somewhat of a cure

Hi blog readers! Welcome to Listzilla, which is no doubt going to be the program of 2010 and beyond (this is not hype, I think it will be so and I plan it will be so, and will act as if it will be so!)

Let me say your life sucks and you are ready to change all that. Even if in despair. Ok? Am being real here. Many are in the same position. Not just you.

Now, as soon as you get a taste of what it feels like to send an email and make 10k in a day then you will know why we are doing this! But this is yet to come for you. Just know that it is being done daily by others. So what's different about them? From you? Not much my friend. Just focus, positive attitude, and doing all you can to make it work!

As you may or may not know I'm a part of the founders board for listzilla and involved in the development process.

Need help marketing or learning how to introduce ListZilla to others? Send me an email and I will help you out. You reach me through my blog. And there is a support link way up top. Use it!

Each and every person can be successful here and it's my mission that every one of you has the opportunity to do so. But it is up to you. The only thing I can really is put that opportunity before your face, and help you if you choose.

Now it's time to break people out of that self-defeating and passive mind set.

I keep hearing the old line: "I'm a terrible marketer".

You know what? If you think you are then you are! And you will be stuck like many for the rest of your days online.

When I started I couldn't make a buck to save my life and now I work full time, from home in my underwear, and... haha... I want to!

How you may ask? Because I changed my attitude and I was willing to work for it!

So for those of you that are sick and tired of not making money online and really want to step it up a notch then email me and I can help get you get started and answer any questions you may have. Now go back to my blog and read all you can on ListZilla and the ProsperityGame and choose what you will do! js

No comments: