Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok, you won't believe this but I have proof!

Again, I cannot post this here as the screen size won't allow it. But you need to read the story of how a video by my former Spiritual Teacher who recently died appeared in a browser window with a message that I exactly needed. And it DID NOT appear in a FireFox window either on my MacBook or my Windows XP desktop, nor in Internet Explorer. I also had one of my friends check it out too and the video (from YouTube) was not there! But for me? Still shows. Am even afraid to close the window! I opened a second window, by the way, refreshed my blog page... and? It's not there!

So.. for the proof? Go to my main blog as I have screenshots there to prove it. Look at the Sunday Dec. 7th entry.

js

4 comments:

Lydia said...

So what was the message?

lydia

js said...

The message is that He has not left us (me), He's still an influence and that He is a True Guru despite what detractors say.

So am not alone.

If and when I leave this body I also have His protection, so I don't drift in the Astral realms and be subject to the whims of crazy others, inhabiting those realms. Trust me, it can get scary.

It's nice to know that a Great Being is watching over you. Isn't it?

js

Lydia said...

That's really nice John. I know it means so much to you to have personally experienced this. I think they refer to it as the outpouring, right?

Great confirmation for you though.

:)
lydia

js said...

Thanks Lydia.

Am not sure what they refer to it as.

But to me it is a personal message, saying what I already said.

It is indeed a confirmation and reassurance for me.

Trust me (folks), being quite technical I see no way that what was accomplished was accomplished. No way. It truly is Supernatural.

By the way, I forgot and closed that window! And this morning, sure to be told, both the link and the image (of the video on youtube.com) was indeed... GONE! It only lasted that short while, even when I refreshed, and updated that blog page, and refreshed again. Always came up.. but not in other windows! Am not sure that folks can appreciate what that means. A technically impossible feat!

So there you have it.

Thanks Lydia.

Love, js