# Ok, since you are somewhat depressed on this dreary Friday, below are some jokes. The first one is worth listening to. I’ve heard it about a year ago and it is worth hearing again. Thanks to Blake for sending that one on to me:
CAR ACCIDENT IN TEXAS... PRICELESS !!
If you don't listen to anything else today, listen to this one. This will definitely make you laugh!Turn up your sound and click on the website below. The accident occurred in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. This is a phone call from a man who witnesses the accident involving four elderly women. It was so popular when they played it on CHUM- FM, and they put it on their website. The guy's laugh is contagious. Just close your eyes and picture what he sees.
And here is one that I got from an old friend, Mark:
All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time to consider how their online name might appear! These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
1. 'Who Represents' is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is: www.whorepresents.com
2. 'Experts Exchange' is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
3. Looking for a great pen? Look no further than ' Pen Island '. It can be found at:
4. Need a therapist? Try 'Therapist Finder' at:
5. Then there's the 'Italian Power Generator' company. Check it out at:
6.'IP computer' software (IP means Internet Protocol), there's always:
7. And the designers at 'Speed of Art' await you at their wacky Web site:
Here I am after a long hot slow summer. Starting to cool off a little now but this heat still makes it hard to move around too much. Haven't blogged about ...
1 year ago