Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Totally Passive opportunity

I have had so many folks asking me for a link or advance info on the one that I just spent ten grand in! But am not sending that info out until am ready. Until everything is set up. You know? Or maybe you don’t. All I can say for now is to get $530 ready. $30 is the setup fee. $500 is the minimum amount. I myself put in $10,030. Unprecedented. I should have a link for you (my ID), using my own Autoresponder, by Monday, I should think.

Now, once you get the ALERT, you will then click on the link in there, and you will have to respond to the verification e-mail sent from that. Best look in your junk folder, just in case. Else you will not get the details. So it’s a double opt in, as they call it, as am not going to post the info here in the blog! So if you are not on my alert list? Best you subscribe!

If you have not received that ALERT then email me and I will send it to you.

No comments: